Winter Wolf Part 2

Okay guys I have officially finished Winter Wolf. It turned out getting a bit better, and for a cheesy paranormal romance it wasn't completely terrible. So in the end I gave it a three out of five stars. It probably isn't something I would ever reread, and I'm not sure if I will continue the series yet. However, it wasn't terrible. It had some nice character development, a good relationship to follow, and there were some parts that made me smile. However, it didn't really have the depth that I look for in the books that I read. The plot and characters were obvious, and I basically knew what was going to happen from page one. Overall the story was cliche, and it wasn't something you should read if you are looking for depth, but if you are looking for an easy cheesy romance then I would 10/10 recommend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

O M G!