Persephone and Hades

Hello fellow bookaholics, lately I have been super into books on Persephone and Hades. I don't know why I just have been. Since I last posted I have read four books. The first book I finished was For the Love of Hades by Sasha Summers, and I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars. For the Love of Hades is the actually the second book in a trilogy, but you don't need to read the first book to understand the second. The next books I read are called the Seed trilogy, and I have linked the first book in the series Seed Volume One. They are written by M.M. Kin, and I gave all of them a 4 out of 5 stars. I liked the trilogy a lot, and it followed Persephone from birth to marriage. I highly recommend the trilogy, but be warned the trilogy does have several adult scenes. Other than those books I am still continuing to read Reign the Earth, but I am only about 30 pages in unfortunately. That is all for now peace out, and if you have any good Persephone/Hades reads let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

O M G!