O M G!

I JUST FINISHED ELIZA AND HER MONSTERS AND OMG IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING. I wish I could forget everything I read and read it again just so I could experience it all over. I loved the authors writing style, and it was one of the most relatable books I have ever read in my life. Well relatable for me I have no idea if it would be relatable for you guys. But I loved it so much. It covers some really important topics too like anxiety, depression, and suicide. I think Zappia covers them in a really masterful way. Zappia doesn't only focus on them and lose the story, but she masterfully weaves the problems into her story through her characters lives giving a good message on how to deal with these mental issues. I rate this book a 5 out of 5 stars. I was enamored with it the whole way through and would definitely recommend it. I plan on checking out the rest of Zappia's books as well which are Children of Hypnos which is a story she writes on WattPad and Made You Up. Also I really want to read Monsterous Sea which is the story her character Eliza writes. It sounds absolutely amazing. I've seen on goodreads comments that some chapters for it are up on WattPad and I am totally re-downloading that app to check it out. There was one thing that bothered me about Eliza and Her Monsters, but it had nothing to do with the story. Actually the main thing that bothered me was that I really hate how the page numbers are done (I have the hardback btw no idea if they are different in paperback). I just think they are too small and the font feels weird, and Idk they just give me this off feeling. Overall though this book was probably one of my favorite reads this year. It is a stunning work and in my opinion everyone should read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update