Quick Update

Hey this is just a quick update because I totally forgot all about what I would be reading next after I finished the amazing work of art that Eliza and Her Monsters is. I am currently undecided on what I will be reading next, but I am in the mood for something kind of mysteryish. I think I will be reading Winterhouse by Ben Gutterson or Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco. Winterhouse I described in my earlier bookhaul post a little bit, and Stalking Jack the Ripper is a book I have had on my tbr shelf for a while. I tried starting it at one point, but just wasn't in the mood. Now I think I might just be ready to give it another go. I will do another post on what I am reading with a short synopsis once I decide. Have fun living life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

O M G!