WinterHouse Equals Amazing

Hey guys sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday. I woke up an hour before work got ready for that, and then afterwards I went to Walmart and made tons of cookies. However, I did get some reading done yesterday, finished three books actually. I finished Winterhouse and absolutely loved it. I am giving it a five out of five stars. You can read my review of it on goodreads at this link. In other news I also purchased several books on my Kindle Oasis which I am still loving. I bought the Persephone trilogy by Kaitlin Bevis, Neverland Wars, which is currently free for all kindle users, and the Air Awakened series. The other two books I read yesterday were the first two books of the Persephone trilogy, and so far I am enjoying them. My main fault with the trilogy at the moment is that a lot of the characters seem very similar to each other and they don't all seem to have their own unique voices. Anyways I have to get ready for work, so peace out and happy reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

O M G!