Book Buying is an Addiction!

Hey guys, Rose here. Lately I have been buying a lot of books, and by a lot I mean at least 5 a week. I think I may have an addiction to be honest, but I have always wanted my own library and now I am making that dream come true. My latest big buy was actually a Kindle Oasis. I just got it in the mail today, and I am loving it. I also purchased a really cute little pink bag to carry it whenever I go out. I plan to mainly bring my kindle to places for reading when I am not at home, and I will read all my paper books at home. Going back to my book buying problem, it wouldn't be that much of a problem to buy all these books if I was actually reading them. Unfortunately I have been in a bit of a reading slump lately, and just have not been reading as much as I want to. I did manage to finish a book yesterday called Orphan Monster Spy by Matt Killeen, and I gave it a 3 out of 5 stars. I hope to finish a review for it on goodreads soon. Right now I am reading Pestilence the first book in the four horseman series by Laura Thalassa. The book may not have the best messages in terms of abusive relationships, but I didn't really expect it to considering it is a darker romance. Overall I am liking it and am 42 percent finished with it. Now I think i will get back to reading have a great day everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

O M G!