June 11th 2018 Book Haul Hype!

Hi everyone, I just received one of my packages from BookOutlet today, and therefore have a book haul for you guys. I themed this book haul as more children's books than anything else. So here we go. Watership Down by Richard Adams, Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne, The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill, How to Train Your Dragon The Complete Book of Dragons A Guide to Dragon Species by Cressida Cowell (wow that one was a mouthful), and a hard cover copy of The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. I already have all of the books of Bayern series in paper back, but I wanted to start getting them in hardback as well. For those of you who are unaware Goose Girl is the first book in the quadrology. I first read these books when I was in 6th grade and have reread them many times since. They are by far one of my favorite middle grade series, and I gave them all 5 out of 5 stars. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for some great middle grade stories. Peace out and have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

O M G!