Super Late BookHaul

Sorry Sorry Sorry. I have been so late posting lately, and I feel bad, but not bad enough to post more obviously. One of the first books I got is also what I am currently reading. It is called Also Known As by Robin Benway. Right now I am feeling like it is a little too middle grade or early high school for me, but who knows maybe it will get better. On top of that I got Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan. Not gonna lie I bought it purely based on the cover, and after reading the blurb it seems to be a Rapunzel sort of story. Next my mother went on a trip to Portland, Maine recently and bought me two books as well as a super cute bookmark. The bookmark is wooden and is mostly plain, but it has a little cut out of a T-rex at the top. The books she bought me were Gwendy's Button Box, which is a novella by Steven King and Richard Chizmar in honor of Stephen King living there, and The Truth of  All Things by Kieran Shields. Finally I got two more books from Book Outlet which are anthropologist books. They are The Creative Spark: How Imagination Made Humans Exceptional by Agustin Fuentes and Almost Human: The Astonishing Tale of Homo naledi and the Discovery That Changed Our Human Story by Lee Berger and John Hawks. Out of the two, I am definitely more excited for Almost Human because I am super interested in Paleoanthropology, and I have actually seen casts of the skull to a Homo naledi specimen. Finally to top it all of, and because I can't remember if I ever said this, I got an ARC of Sadie by Courtney Summers, and I am so excited to read this book. As soon as I finish AKA you can be sure I am going to pick up Sadie. Okay that is all for now. Peace out fellow bookies. I need a new name I think that kind of makes it sound like we are all in prison. P.s. To all of my fellow Americans have a good fourth of July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

O M G!