FeelsBookSlumpMan

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I don't know why, but this has been a difficult reading summer for me; I just can't seem to fine the motivation to read. To be fair part of that is probably due to the fact that I started playing Ark again, but I feel like there is also another reason I just cannot put my finger on. I did recently purchase some books, so as soon as those arrive I will do a bookhaul post. Currently I am trying to find motivation to start Never Fade, which is the second book in the Darkest Minds quartet. However, I may drop that and reread a book or start a different book to find my motivation. I should also mention that I have been reading some books on my kindle. However, I don't really think they are worth posting about, and I probably won't even be reading the final book in the series. I am speaking about the Fae Chronicles and honestly the books were very problematic and just keep getting worse as the series goes on. Also a lot of it is smut which I basically just skipped over anyways. I don't really remember what I rated them, but looking back on it I think I probably gave them higher than what they deserved, so if you see my rating on GoodReads for them just subtract a star. Thats all for now peace out booknerds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

O M G!