July 25th Book Haul!

Hello friends, as promised I am delivering to you a bookhaul. This will have both books from a bookoutlet haul and some books I purchased from my local Barnes and Noble. From Barnes and Nobles I purchased Never Fade by Alexander Bracken, The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell, and The Evolution of Claire by Tess Sharpe. I have already finished The Evolution of Claire and I enjoyed it a lot, mainly because of the dinosaurs. One of the main things I enjoyed about the book was that it really made Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom make more sense. Claire seemed to randomly have a total 180 in the movie, but after the reading the book the transition became more logical. The list of books I got from Book Outlet is much larger, starting with Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld we then have The Noble Servant by Melanie Dickerson, The Cosmic Serpant by Jeremy Narby, Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch, The Riddle of Rosetta Stone by James Cross Giblin, Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake, Alice in Wonderland High by Rachel Shane, The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski, and finally The Tiger's Daughter by K Arsenault Rivera. Out of my Book Outlet haul I am probably most excited to read Afterworlds and The Tiger's Daughter. I want to note that The Noble Servant is the third book in a series of retellings, but to my knowledge they can be read separate. Frost Like Night is also the third book in the Snow Like Ashes series, and Girl of Nightmares is the second book in Kendare Blake's Anna duology. I  have not mentioned purchasing the first book in the duology because I purchased it on my kindle, and I tend to not make posts on what I buy on kindle. I have not read the first book yet, but I hope to get to it soon; the same goes with the Snow Like Ashes series. I believe Snow Like Ashes is a trilogy and if that is correct I own all three books, but I could be mistaken. That is all for now, sorry for not posting in a while. Peace out book nerds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

June 7th 2018 Bookhaul