Bookhaul and Update

Sup peeps. Let's get straight to it. Here is my bookhaul.

1. Girls of Paper and Fire Barnes and Noble exclusive edition by Natasha Ngan
2. Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
3. The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
4. After Alice by Gregory Maguire
5. Beasts of Abigaile Volume 3 by Spica Aoki
6. Daddy's Little Angel: Bedeviled by Shani Petroff
7. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
8. Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale
9. The Forgotten Sisters by Shannon Hale
10. What They Don't Know by Nicole Maggi
11. Prisoner of Ice and Snow by Ruth Lauren
12. Seeker of the Crown by Ruth Lauren
13. Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter
14. Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly
15. The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
16. The Behavior Guide to African Mammals by Richard Despard Estes
17. The Familiars: Circle of Heroes by Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson
18. The Beautiful Pretender by Melanie Dickerson
19. The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson
20. You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando
21. You Won't Know I'm Gone by Kristen Orlando
22. Throne of Glass Collectors Edition by Sarah J. Maas
22. Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean
23. Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
24. Warriors: A Vision of Shadows: The Raging Storm by Erin Hunter
25. The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson

Okay that is it. All of the hardback or paperback books I have bought since my last post on November first. Not gonna lie that took way too long to type out and I obviously have a book buying problem. In my defense I bought a lot of them on a bookoutlet sale. As black Friday is this Friday you should all expect another outrageously large book haul soon. Unless I decide to just wrap them all up and put them under my Christmas tree for memes. In terms of reading books since my last post I have honestly not read as many books as I wanted to. I did purchase some ebooks that I did not list here as usual, and I have read some of those. They are rated on my goodreads and updated with the read date, but these are basically some trashy paranormal romance because yeah. I just felt like reading some trashy paranormal romance. Another quick update is I am currently considering doing a booktube channel instead of this blog, or I might do both. However, I don't want to edit videos so I probably won't, but I also don't edit my blog which I probably should. Oh well. Next up on the agenda physical books I have read and what I rated them. Just a note if I linked them earlier in my Bookhaul I will not be linking them again cause laziness.

1. Warriors: The Raging Storm by Erin Hunter - 3 Stars
2. Archenemies by Marissa Meyer - 5 Stars
3. The Huntress of ThornBeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson - 3 Stars
4. Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean - 5 Stars
5. Wild Rescuers: Guardians of the Taiga by Stacy Hinojosa - 4 Stars
6. Geek Girl by Holly Smale - 3 Stars
7. Bright Burns the Night by Sara B. Larson - 3 Stars
8. Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck - 3 Stars
9. Reunited by Collen Houck - 4 Stars

Alrighty that is mainly what I had to talk about for this post. The only other thing on my agenda is sharing that I have completed my book reading goal for this year, or I should say my adjusted expectations book goal. Originally in January I wanted to read 200 books which now seems somewhat ambitious, so I changed that to 100. Now that I have read 100 books this year or as of now 108 I have increased the goal to 150, and we will see if I can make it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Peace Out Book Nerds


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

June 7th 2018 Bookhaul