A Boo-tiful Bookhaul

Hey guys, time for another book haul. The theme for this book haul is spooky middle grade reads. I bought all of these books at barnes and nobles, and spent around 90 dollars for six books. You may recognize some of these titles from the list of scaretacular reads I chose for this October.

1. Goodnight Goon A Petrifying Parody by Michael Rex
2. The Hotel Between by Sean Easley - Signed
3. Small Spaces by Katherine Arden
4. The Dollhouse Murders by Betty Res Wright - 35th Aniversary Edition
5. City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
6. The Witching Hours Book One: The Vampire Knife by Jack Henseleit

I chose most of these books for their spooky theme. Goodnight Goon was more of a sentimental choice though as my mother used to read Goodnight Moon to me often when I was a child. The Hotel Between isn't a scary read, but I have been wanting to pick it up and I couldn't resist when I saw a signed copy at the store. Quick update on what I am currently reading. I started Muse of Nightmares, and got about 2 chapters in before I decided to put it down. I just wasn't feeling it and I do not want to see it as anything less than great because of a bad mood. I did pick up a book I DNFd over the summer called In the Woods by Tana French, and have made it about 107 pages in this time. So far it is okay; it isn't one of my favorite books, but I am hoping it picks up as I get past some of the introductory part. I have definitely made it farther than the other time I started it where I only read about 20 pages. That's all for now have fun reading and peace out bookends.

P.s. I know the title was cringe af deal with it ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Capturing the Devil

November Update

June 7th 2018 Bookhaul