Book Review: Capturing the Devil

What's up peeps? I don't know if you have yet to venture into the world of Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalo, or if you have already immersed yourself in the adventures of Audrey Rose and Thomas, but let me tell you this series has ended far too quickly for me. I recently finished the fourth and final book of the quadrology, Capturing the Devil, and this book is amazing. Between Maniscalo's eye for detail and her expertly executed plot twists, this book kept me on my toes the entire time. I was quite literally at the point where I would drop the book because I needed just a moment to either squeal into a pillow like a girl who just got asked out by her biggest crush, or cover my face in shame for the amount of empathy and emotions I felt for Audrey Rose and Thomas. This series has stolen my heart and nestled itself right near the top of the list containing my all-time favorite book series. It has murder and mayhem, mysteries, plot twists, diversity, and romance. I could not ask for nathing else in a book if I am being completely honest. I rate this book five out of five stars no questions, and I am so glad I got around to reading this series. Not gonna lie Stalking Jack the Ripper sat on my shelf for a good two years before I finally picked it up, and I can't believe I almost let myself miss out on the spectacular phenomenon that is Kerri Maniscalo's writing. Do yourself a favor. Read this book. Read this series. Change your life.

- Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Update

June 7th 2018 Bookhaul